This is our current Proposed Model
As The Game of Life, Personality NFTs, and our community members create value for each other, this value will be represented via the Community Token.
Creating Value is at the Core of this project. We are creating value via the Personality NFTs, the Game of Life, Community and Levels that will be built out in the Metaverse.
Here are a few examples of how you can add value:
- 1.Art: design accessories for the Personality NFT Avatars in the Metaverse
- 2.Education: create workshops/courses for the Metaverse
- 3.Builder: Build utility or apps or experiences for the community
- 4.Metaverse: Design Levels and Games for the community
- 5.Services: Provide services such as counseling, consulting, etc to our members
- 6.Events: Organize events in the Metaverse and sell tickets.
- 7.Marketer: You can help market products/services
Many of these activities can be done solo or in teams. We try to make it as easy as possible to find and organize a team via our Personality NFTs and Playground area. Community-driven projects have the inherent advantages of quickly finding product market fit and a community to sell to.
Each Sale of a Good or Service in the Game of Life, such as the Purchase of a Personality NFT, or any other product or service offered by our members within the Game of Life, will earn a Royalty for the Treasure DOA.
This Royalty will then be held as a reserve by our Treasure DAO. So whenever value is created and sold, our Treasure DAO owns a percentage of that transaction!
- 1.Treasure DAO that is backed by a real business model
- 2.Treasure DAO that holds a basket of Eth/USDC/etc from Royalties.
- 3.The Treasure DAO is now backed by tangible assets and a claim on future earnings.
Each sale will create a corresponding number of tokens. For example, if a Personality NFT is sold for $100 USDC, then a $100 of USDC worth will be created. In this way, all revenue generated via our Web3.0 sales will be reflected in the Tokens Created.
Now the created $100 worth of Tokens will be distributed to the community in the following ways:
- 1.Treasure DAO: 51%
- 2.Staking Rewards Pool: 15%
- 3.Creator Rewards Pool: 15%
- 4.All Member Rewards: 4%
- 5.Index Purchases: 15%
Ultimately what we have is a Utility-Based Token that is backed by an Index of Cryptocurrencies and future earnings generated by the community.
So for example, if Personality NFTs have a $100 price and $5 Royalty, here is what it the DAO holdings look like:
- Treasure DAO: $5USDC (from Royalty)
- Treasure DAO: $51 Tokens
- Treasure DAO: $15 Index Purchase
So, the Token is now backed by $20 of Crypto Currencies and has $51 Tokens in reserves for a total value of $71 from this one transaction. The other $29 Token has been given back to the community for Staking, Creating, and just being holders.
New Tokens created are based on real sales and distributed to the community in a fair and transparent manner that incentivizes value creation.
Since new tokens are created to match revenue this will inherenlty reward the community who holds the tokens for long periods of time (as they will earn more and more tokens) instead of speculators who are looking for a quick flip.
The newly created Tokens are similar to how a stock earns dividends. However, this should not be confused with a 'security', because it is not.
Even with a small 5% Royalty, the generated Tokens have a basis of value based on sales and are backed by an Index of Cryptocurrencies. The worst-case scenario is that sales decrease and crypto prices crash. Even in a worst-case scenario, the Price has a floor represented by the Index and the project will only be valuable if it's helping people. This is the true test of value.