A personalized community that helps you find deep and meaningful relationships is at the heart of why we are here.
In Playground, you can find members that are in your Group, that have the same Identity as you, who are nearby, who are online, and chat with them 1x1 or in a community setting.
Think about what the ideal culture would feel like. Really think about it deeply, because each one of us will contribute to it consciously or through our habits. We need to make a conscious intention of what the ideal is so we can live up to it.
So what is our ideal culture?
We want a culture that focuses on growth, is supportive and contributes to improving our lives.
Here are some of our Cultural Values. Please feel free to comment and add your own.
- Friendship: Go out of your way to make at least one friend.
- Supportive: We are here to help and support each other. This is a place where you come and let your hair down, relax and enjoy being in a community of friends.
- Contribution: Ask yourself, how you can help the community of people who share your goals and values and the wider community. This is not about any one of us, but about all of us.
- Mindfulness: Being present and alert.
- Being a Radical: Being radically honest and having radical acceptance is a superpower.
- Flow: Achieving your goals is great, however, it can become tiresome. Ideally, you want to work in a state of FLOW and move towards happiness (not pleasure).
- We've got polls, prompts, posts, and questions that can bring more people into conversation in a space that's all our own.
- We've got Topics to organize our activity, Search to find what we're looking for, and Save Post for you to quickly come back to your favorites.
- You can direct message. You can also post and have threaded conversations.
- We can organize virtual sessions and events.
- We can keep conversations and messages going before, during, and after our events.
- If and when we want them, we can also organize smaller groups and/or our own online courses.